In order to make sure you are getting the best rent possible, our Hawaii property management team will perform a detailed analysis of the current rental market. This allows us to compare your rental property to other properties that are similar which helps us identify the appropriate rent range for your investment. Things that we take into consideration would include how many bedrooms and bathrooms, age, square footage, location, appliances, if its furnished, etc. We also take into consideration upgrades like hard wood floors or granite countertops, but we have found that these types of improvements do not usually increase the value but instead only help the property lease out more quickly. Once we have identified the rent range, we then contact you to discuss what your starting rent price will be.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?