As your property management company, we will need to retain a small reserve to cover expenses which could come up during the month while we are waiting for the tenant to pay their next month’s rent. It can also be used towards small expenses while the rental property is vacant like utility bills or advertising expenses.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?