As your property manager on Oahu, we have vested interest in your rental property. By listing us on your insurance policy, it extends your coverage to help protect our interest. Another benefit is it gives us the ability to file an insurance claim for you if something were to happen at the property such as a fire or water leak. This is required for all of our clients.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?