Tenants who are on Happy Doors Property Management’s lease agreement will be required to pay rent each month by the 1st, without a grace period. There are certain cases in which rent may be delayed such as those participating in section 8 or tenants who receive some form of government aid in which we are legally obligated to grant them additional time.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?
Please sign in to leave a comment.