We understand the importance of processing payment to our property owners as quickly as possible. This is why HappyDoors Property Management is committed to initiating disbursements on or before the fifteenth of the month and is typically received around the 10th or 11th depending on weekends or holidays. This is to provide our Oahu property management team sufficient time to process the rents that are received, pay any outstanding bills and invoices, as well as preparing monthly financial statements. Please note that it may take several business days before the funds are deposited into your bank account
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?