Offering a onetime pest treatment not only helps us set a standard that the tenant will have to follow. In addition, it also can help identify insects like termites which could potentially damage your investment. After the initial treatment, the tenant will be responsible for general pest control with a few exceptions for insects that may pose a serious risk to the property.
Articles in this section
- When do I receive my yearly tax paperwork?
- What is included in HappyDoors Property Management services?
- Why do I have to pay GE Taxes?
- What is the purpose of having the utilities turned on when the rental property is empty?
- Why do I need to have HappyDoors Property Management added to my landlord insurance policy?
- Why do you recommend investors to consider pets?
- Why should I need to provide a customary pest treatment?
- Why does HappyDoors Property Management not list a rental property until its move-in ready?
- Why should the property be cleaned professionally prior to a tenant moving-in?
- Can you explain the Transient Accommodations Tax?
Please sign in to leave a comment.