A successful business relationship works both ways. HappyDoors takes their management responsibilities seriously, and requests owners to do the same.
Owner responsibilities are:
- Notify HappyDoors of any ownership change or eminent owner change for the managed property.
- Supply HappyDoors with accurate information so HappyDoors can service the management account properly.
- Review statements monthly and notify HappyDoors of any discrepancies found as soon as possible.
- If using ACH, check statements monthly for accurate or missing deposits and notify HappyDoors if there are problems immediately.
- Support Fair Housing Laws and guidelines, as well as all necessary legislation.
- Maintain a current insurance policy for their property, which is required.
- Review their property insurance yearly and update as needed.
- Exercise responsibility for required maintenance and the safety of their tenants.
- Treat HappyDoors personnel with courtesy and notify HappyDoors principals if there are problems with HappyDoors personnel so they can be resolved quickly.
- Review all inspection/condition reports which are accessible online through your owner portal.